WIN CIRQUE DU SOLEIL TICKETS - OFFICIAL RULES
1. Contest Description. This promotion is sponsored by WTHR-TV and Cirque Du Soleil. No purchase necessary. Contest begins at 3pm April 4, 2014 and ends at 4pm July 13, 2014. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these contest rules. Employees (and their immediate family members) of WTHR-TV, Cirque Du Soleil, our parent companies, third-party sponsors and vendors are not eligible.
2. Eligibility. To enter, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of one of the following central Indiana counties: Bartholomew, Benton, Blackford, Boone, Brown, Carroll, Cass, Clay, Clinton, Decatur, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Fountain, Grant, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Henry, Howard, Huntington, Jackson, Jay, Jennings, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Miami, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Owen, Parke, Putnam, Randolph, Ripley, Rush, Shelby, Tippecanoe, Tipton, Union, Wabash, Warren, Wayne, Wells, or White.
3. How to Enter. Entry forms can be accessed through WTHR's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/WTHR13. To enter by mail, send name, address, age and telephone number to CIRQUE DU SOLEIL FACEBOOK CONTEST, c/o WTHR, 1000 N. Meridian St. Indianapolis, IN 46204. Limit one entry per person. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Prizes. Twenty (20) winners will receive two (2) tickets to see Cirque Du Soleil Varekai at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Friday July 25, 2014. (ARV: $174).
5. How the Prizes are awarded. Winners will be chosen by random drawing, and notified by telephone, e-mail or mail.
6. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
7. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
8. Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. All federal, state, and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. These official rules are subject to modification by WTHR-TV and its sponsors. WTHR-TV and its sponsors reserve the right to change or modify these rules as needed at any time during the contest. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the above sponsors are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's/Sponsors' web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion.